- Fill out the electronic epidemiological HEALTH PASS form, available at https://salud.go.cr.
- Traveler’s Medical Insurance – international or purchased in Costa Rica through SAGICOR or the National Insurance Institute. For international insurance policies, tourists must request a certification from their insurance company, issued in English or Spanish, verifying at least the following three conditions:
- Effectiveness of the policy during the visit to Costa Rica.
- Guaranteed coverage of medical expenses in the event of becoming ill with the pandemic COVID-19 virus while in Costa Rica, for at least USD $50,000 (fifty thousand United States Dollars).
- Includes minimum coverage of USD $2,000 for lodging expenses issued as a result of the pandemic.
Passengers who fail to comply with these requirements may not enter the country.
When landing aton Costa Rica land n soil, everyone must wear face protection and comply with the strict sanitary protocol of the air terminal, respecting physical distancing, disinfection on carpets, taking temperature and following any other health instructions.
Tourists from anywhere in the world may enter the country.
*Last update: November 1st